homemade granola bites
2 cups rolled oats
2 tbs. pumplin seeds
1 tbs. sunflower seeds
2 tsp. flax seeds
2 tbs. dried apricots (chopped)
2 tbs. dried cranberries
1/4 tsp. coconut oil
4 tbs. brown rice syrup
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. nutmeg
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Chop dried apricots.
3. Mix together all the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
4. Add coconut oil and brown rice syrup to the bowl.
5. Mix the granola together until all of the oats are incorporated into the mix. This can be achieved by using a spoon, then mixing by hand.
6. Coat two baking sheets with ungreased tinfoil.
7. Using your hands, put dollops of granola mix onto the tray pushing the mix together so it will keep it's shape.
8. Bake for 20 min.
9. Let the granola bites cool for 5 min before eating/serving.