Chicken and goat cheese tacos
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 2 tacos
2 corn tortillas
1/4 cup diced tomato
1/4 cup sliced red onion
1 tsp. olive oil
2 tbs. crumbled goat cheese
2 pieces of chicken breast
1. Heat up olive oil in a medium sized pan, then heat the 2 chicken breasts on medium heat.
2. Slice the onion into thin slivers.
3. Dice the tomato.
4. When the chicken is completely cooked, dice the chicken.
5. Warm up the tacos by putting them in the microwave for 20 seconds.
6. Assemble the tacos by layering all of the ingredients: chicken, onion, tomato, and goat cheese.